- January – December Session: 1st October
Time: 8:00 am-1:00 pm
- July—June Session: 1st April
Time: 8:00 am- 1:00 pm
- The written admission test (Nursery—Class X) is held according to the prescribed date stated on the Admission Test Form.
- Only the short listed applicants with parents have to attend the interview. They must collect the prescribed Admission Form after this.
- The following documents must be completed and submitted to MLIS Admission Office after the interview:
A completed Admission Form
A complete set of academic transcripts or report cards from the previous school(s) if any
A copy of the Birth Certificate
Student’s passport size photograph(s)
Parents’ passport size photograph(s)
- Payment of Admission Fee. This can be paid in the Accounts Section of the Admission Office.
- Admission procedure has to be completed within a deadline (or on a seat-available basis)
Admission Office 1(Play Group to Class X):
House no. 31, Road no. 14/A, Dhanmondi, Dhaka
Tel: 88-02-8156672 Ext-0