Your World Video Competition 2023
The competition is open to students aged between 14 and 17 who take UK qualifications
Students must work in groups of between three to five students. Students can also seek the advice and support of teachers in
their school in producing this 3-minute video.
Entry to the competition is free of charge although participants are responsible for their own costs of
connecting to the Internet and creating video entries. Please contact the office and entries must be submitted by 6th December at the Physics lab H96, rd 11A
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.