MLIS offers merit based scholarships to deserving students.
Play Group to Class X
• Any student securing 1st, 2nd or 3rd positions in the merit list in the Final Exams for three consecutive years.
A’ Level Scholarship criteria : (Merit Based)
Acceptable exam series sitting:
• November 2021/January 2022 and June 2022 sittings only:
- 100% Scholarship (Full) : Minimum Grade 8 in 8 subjects
- 75% Scholarship : Minimum Grade 8 in 7 subjects
- 50% Scholarship: Minimum Grade 7 in subjects
- 25% Scholarship: Minimum Grade 7 in 7 subjects
Each year, students receiving scholarships will be closely monitored to ensure that they continue to meet all the criteria. If they do not, the scholarship will be withdrawn.